Monday, December 10, 2012

NEET PG DNB CET MCI Screening test materials

Since the exam is conducted by same board the NATBOARD,
All you have to do is have the same materials with a few additions.


Hello friends,
If anyone interested in knowing what to study, especially which books to study when you do not wish to attend to coaching class, kindly email me to drbkid@gmail.com
P.S:- Anyone interested in doing preparation from hand written coaching class notes, kindly email to drbkid@gmail.com


Notes:-




There are 2 additional books apart form this - which contains question papers(subject wise and complete) for practice.

Price :- Rs.6000 (including courier charges within india) as parcel weighs 10kg's.


I have updated this collection, by adding few points in the books when i attended Bhatia coaching classes.Which is included. I have also taken few Videos if anyone is interested.


Regards
Bharath

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Send me your address to my email, i will send you some scanned pages to check my handwriting. My email id is drbkid@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. why cant you try making video lectures which would be very useful for stdents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello doctor,
      ya i tried making them, if you knew me well. I tried making audio tapes as well. I am not a professional yet, so i am learning the proper techniques and developing the appropriate knowledge ( Camtasia, Flash, JAva C++/HTML5 ) to make professional videos. Plus i got hung up on the exams which got preponed this year - NEET PG, TN PG which is going to be held on 27th jan.
      I do not know much about other people, but i presume most of them out there are like me, and try to be perfectionist at what they do. I tried making so many videos and audio's , but i am not having proper satisfaction. I really wanted to make something really useful, so i decided to upgrade my knowledge first both academically and technologically(computer programs). So i presume it is going to take some time.

      Delete
    2. Just finished learning SEO, Drupal n all dude. This is as hard as learning anatomy, physiology, biochem!

      Delete
  3. MY EMAIL IS merobin4u@gmail.com......please send me notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want only path and ent notes..reply me porikasaikrishna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my id is hassanjamal24@gmail.com......plz do send me! thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  6. my id is maurya.anshumaan@gmail.com please send me notes

    ReplyDelete
  7. my id is hkamat2010@yahoo.com plz send the notes

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please send the notes to this email id too. alphi143alphi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My email I'd is (soonuu49@gmail.com)
    Please send Mee.

    ReplyDelete